Abia State University-ABSU is inviting applications from all the eligible candidates who scored 160 marks and above in 2020 JAMB UTME examination and chose Abia State University-ABSU as the first choice or second choice University or didn’t but wish to; for the ABSU 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening exercises.
For the direct entry candidates who did not choose ABSU as the first choice or second choice, University is advised to go to JAMB portal and do so before proceeding to the Abia State University-ABSU 2020/2021 screening exercise application, as any candidate who fails to do so will automatically be disqualified and admission denied into the university.
Requirements for the Abia State University-ABSU Aptitude Test for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise
- Candidates must score the minimum of 160 marks in JAMB UTME.
Post-UTME candidates must have chosen ABSU as the first choice or second choice University.
- Direct Entry candidates who did not choose Abia State University as their first Choice or second choice University should visit the JAMB website and do so before applying for the Aptitude Test.
- Candidates must come for the Aptitude Test with Pencil, Pen, Erazor, and Calculator for Science Candidates.
- Click here to generate application invoice.
- Choose programme, ie, Undergraduate Regular.
- Choose your course.
- Select form, ie, either ABSU Screening Form (for Post-UTME candidates), or ABSU Screening Form Direct Entry (for direct entry students).
- Fill the other required boxes with accurate and correct information.
- Click on the ‘Generate Invoice’ button.
Print out the invoice and follow the on-site steps to make an application fee payment and complete your application with the obtained pin.
- The application ends on Friday 21st August 2020
- No candidate will be allowed into the examination hall with his/her Cell Phones and other electronic gadgets (excluding scientific calculator for science students)
- The Post UTME exam starts from 24th August to 7th September 2020 and actual screening date for each discipline will be shown in the student’s Acknowledgement Slip printed out after a successful application and registration.
- Chief Invigilators will mark attendance on the 1st choice candidates print out/Acknowledgment slips and thereafter return same to Admission Officer.
- First and second Choice Candidates including Candidates who did not select Abia State University would be allowed into the screening halls on presentation of a copy of JAMB and Aptitude Test slips.