Akwa-Ibom State University, AKSU 2018/2019 Post-UTME & DE Admissions.
This is to inform the general public, most especially candidates who scored the minimum of 160 marks in the recent JAMB UTME screening exams that the Akwa-Ibom State University, AKSU is inviting applications for the 2018/2019 Post-UTME and Direct Entry admissions.
Requirements for the Akwa-Ibom State university, AKSU 2018/2019 Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission.
- Three (3) copies of candidate’s 2018 JAMB UTME results with a minimum of 160 marks score (Post-UTME candidates).
- Direct Entry registration slip which bears the candidate’s colorful photograph (for direct entry students).
- Three (3) copies of acknowledgment slip /postcard printed after successful registration in the AKSU portal (both Post-UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
Remember to come with all of the above documents to the screening center.
Application Procedures for the Akwa-Ibom State university, AKSU 2018/2019 Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admissions.
- Click here to visit the Akwa-Ibom State University, AKSU application portal (portal opens for applications on Monday 2nd July 2018).
- In the ‘Registration-Type’ panel select “PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY”.
- Choose the entry type.
- For Post-UTME, choose PUTME and input your JAMB Reg number.
- Click Verify.
- Click on the “Click To Make Payment” button to generate a pre-payment slip.
- Proceed to any bank with the pre-payment slip and make a non-refundable sum of two thousand (2000) naira through an e-tranzact channel of the bank (bank charges may apply).
- After the payment, visit the application portal and select an entry type previously chosen to show the payment status.
- Click on the “>” symbol to complete the online application form.
- Input the required personal data such as phone number, email, names, etc, and make sure they are accurate and working because a single mistake may lead to automatic disqualification.
- Scan and upload the required documents such as the CERTIFICATE of ORIGIN, SSCE, WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Results, 2018 JAMB UTME Result, 2018 JAMB DE Printout (for direct entry candidates), DIPLOMA/NCE/A-level Certificate (for direct entry candidates), color passport photograph, etc, with no more than 100kb size each document.
- Observe the filled online application form and click “Submit” if no error found.
- Print out three (3) copies of acknowledgment/registration slip and keep safe as it will be required for the entry screenings.
- Application portal opens on 2nd July to 20th July 2018.
- Post-UTME Screening Exam Date: 23rd July to 27th July 2018.
- Direct Entry Screening Exam Date: 27th July 2018.
- Screening Exam Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
- Screening Exam Time: starts at 9 am each day.
- All uploaded documents must be readable and very clear.
- Any candidate who did not choose the Akwa-Ibom State University, AKSU or did not change the school as the first choice institution in JAMB UTME or JAMB DE will not be admitted.