The Bertha Center for Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship, South Africa, is inviting application from the eligible and interested individuals to apply for the 2018 Bertha scholarship.
The Scholarship will cover the full or partial fees of the MBA degree for both the full-time and the part-time programmes.
The scholarship will also covers the full or partial fees of the “MPhil in Inclusive Innovation at the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business.”
Eligibility for the Bertha Scholarship
- Applicant must meet the selected course of study admission requirements of the university.
- Applicant must be an African by citizen or by permanent resident.
- Applicant must be an entrepreneur who has started or worked with a social/green/entrepreneurial innovative idea that seeks social and/or economic change.
- Applicant must “be an intrapreneur who previously worked on advancing social justice and pioneering inclusive opportunities via social innovation in any organization.”
- An applicant with a strong leadership quality within your field.
- Click here to submit your MBA or MPhil in Inclusive Innovation programme application.
- Click here and fill the GSB Scholarship Application Form.
- Input your UCT GSB application number obtained from the GSB Admissions Office.
- Input your contact details.
- Upload your CV.
- Upload your our answers to the three essay questions.
- Upload a short video of you which should not be longer than four minutes. I I I I I I I i
- Choose ‘Social Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship’ as the focus option for the Bertha Scholarship.
Below is the stages and dates for the Bertha Scholarship.
|Applications Start||1st August|
|Application Close||31st October|
|Scholarship shortlisting (internal committee meeting)||19th – 20th November|
|Shortlisted applicants invited for interview||23rd November|
|Interviews||26th – 27th November|
|Scholarship committee meeting (internal)||4th – 5th December|
|Scholarships offer||7th December|