Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Details Update Procedure
Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Details Update Procedures On cdfipb.careers
This post is all about how to update details including educational qualifications on the NSCDC Recruitment portal (cdfipb) for the Civil Defence shortlisted candidates 2020.
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment – NIS Application Portal Form
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 NNR 31 @ Joinngieriannavy.com
- Civil Defence Shortlist 2020 And NSCDC Past Questions
Candidates who applied for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment in August 2019 have waited patiently for quite long now for the shortlists of successful candidates.
This delay was because of the NSCDC’s thorough filtrations of the massive applications received from whole lots of applicants, the filtration is to drop out the under-height and overage applicants thereby leaving the qualified candidates to proceed to the next phase of the recruitment 2020.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps have announced that the selection of qualified and eligible candidates for the NSCDC 2020 recruitment has just been concluded and the Successfully Shortlisted Candidates 2020 List will be released by Wednesday 11th March 2020.
It is made known that the selected candidates will be contacted via the contact number and email used during the registration process so candidates should ensure that their email and phone are active and out of Do Not Disturb (DND) service for effective communication.
The successfully shortlisted candidates are to return to the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Service Board (CDFIPB) portal and update their details including the following:
- NYSC Certificate and year obtained.
- NCE/ ND Institution/ Certificate Number and Year Obtained.
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year Obtained.
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year Obtained.
- NECO Certificate Number and Year Obtained.
- GCE Certificate Number and Year Obtained.
How To Update Details For The Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- Visit www.cdfipb.careers
- Log in using the login details used during the registration.
- On your cdfipb dashboard upload the above-listed documents
- Follow the site guide to submit your details.
– The NSCDC Detail Update will start on Wednesday 11th March 2020 and closes on Thursday 19th March 2020.
– The cdfipb portal login for the NSCDC Detail Update will be active by Wednesday 11th March 2020.