Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH 2018/2019 Post-UTME & DE Admissions.
The Cross River University of Technology announce the commencement of the CRUTECH 2018/2019 Post-UTME and Direct Entry application from the qualified students who scored 150 marks and above in 2018 JAMB UTME, and also chosen the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) as the first choice University in JAMB UTME and JAMB DE (for direct entry students).
Application Processes for the Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH 2018/2019 Post-UTME, and Direct Admissions.
- Click here to visit the CRUTECH website.
- Click the “Post-UTME” link on the website to visit the application portal (Registration opens on Monday 2nd July 2018).
- Follow the online guides and pay a non-refundable sum of two thousand (2,000.00) Naira, Screening Fee which can be paid online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
- Upon completion of the payment, proceed to the CRUTECH application portal and complete your registration with the required details and documents accurately.
- Upload these clearly scanned documents:
1. 2018 JAMB UTME Result Slip.
2. O’level Result(s).
3. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable.
4. Birth Certificate.
5. Certificate of origin.
- Print out the Application/Acknowledgment Slip after successful registration and keep safe because it will be required for further processes.
- The application portal opens on 2nd July 2018 for registration.
- Only candidates who scored the minimum of 150 marks in the 2018 JAMB UTME examination will be allowed to sit for the screening.
- The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH 2018/2019 Post-UTME, and Direct Entry exams will be online, candidates are therefore not expected to travel to Calabar for the screening exercises.
- The screening exams will end on Friday, 17th August 2018.
For more information visit www.crutech.edu.ng