Eastern Palm University Post UME 2020, School Fees & Available Courses
Eastern Palm University Post UME 2020/2021, School Fees & Available Courses
Eastern Palm University (EPU) is a public/private partnership (PPP) model of University whose aim is to equip its students with contemporary practical and theoretical knowledge for solving problems seen in the societies today.
The University was established and licensed by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in the year 2016.
Eastern Palm University is located at Ogboko, Imo state with a conducive and tranquil arena for studying, also a well-furnished female hostel and male hostel.
- Wolex Polytechnic ND Full-Time & Part-Time Admission 2020/2021
- AFIT Direct Entry & HND Admission & Screening 2020/2021
How to Apply for the Eastern Palm University 2020 Post UME
- Visit/ click www.epu.edu.ng.
- Click on “Admission”.
- Select “Generate Application Form Invoice”.
- Fill the form with your correct details.
- Click “Generate Invoice” and print.
- With the printed invoice visit any Zenith Bank close to you.
- Pay a non-refundable sum of ten thousand (N10, 000) through the etranzact platform at the bank and a printed etranzact PIN will be given to you.
- Go back to www.epu.edu.ng on your browser.
- Select “Admission” again.
- Now click on “Fill Application Form”.
- Select “Start a New Registration”.
- Input your JAMB Registration number and etranzact PIN accordingly where required.
- Input other required details correctly.
- Print the Acknowledgment slip and make sure it’s kept safe.
Available Faculties and Courses in the Â Palm University (EPU)
|Social and Management Sciences||Accounting.
Banking & Finance.
Industrial Relation & Personnel Management.
Plant Science & Biotechnology.
Animal & Environmental Biology.
History & International Studies.
English & Literary Studies.
Eastern Palm University School Fees
In Eastern Palm University, School Fees are paid by Semester, each semester tuition and fees is two hundred and fifty thousand (N250, 000) making it a sum of five hundred thousand (N500, 000) for one Session which is two semesters (first and second semester).
The fees cover: “Tuition, Accommodation, ICT facilities, and E-resources, Industrial Experience (IDE), Library, Sports, Identity card, Acceptance, Caution, Students affairs, and Medicals”. Â The fee doesn’t cover feeding.