EGBIN POWER PLC is an electricity industry based in Lagos, Nigeria. It’s seen as the biggest single generating power station in Black Africa.
An application is invited from the eligible and interested candidates to fill the below-listed vacancies in the Egbin Power Plant, Lagos.
Vacant Positions in the Egbin Power Plant
Job: Asset Manager
- Applicant must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering or/and Management.
- Must have Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification in Management.
- He/She must have a minimum of ten (10) years of work experience in a work-related industry with strong demonstrated technical organizational and managerial capability.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 5 years experience in technical and O&M operations of power plants.
Job: Reporting Manager
- Applicant must possess Bachelor’s degree certification or its equivalent in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics or other related disciplines.
- Must possess relevant professional certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA).
- He/She should have a minimum of eight (8) with at least three (3) in a managerial role.
Job: Treasury Operations & Performance Associate/Specialist
- He/She should possess a Bachelor’s degree certification or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- Applicant must possess a Professional accounting/ finance certification, (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, etc.).
- Should have a minimum of (2) years relevant experience.
Job: Internal Audit Officer
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree qualification in Accounting, Finance or any relevant course.
- Must possess a Relevant professional certification (e.g. CIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA).
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience required.
Job: Digital Communication Specialist
- Applicant must have the minimum of a relevant University Degree.
- He/She must have a minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar role within a strong brand-driven organization or top-flight creative agency, with a well-compiled portfolio.
- Should possess an expert knowledge in utilizing Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software platforms a plus.
- Must be familiar with all forms of social media and platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, etc.
- Adept with MS Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Mac and Windows environments.
Job: Learning & Development Specialist
- Applicant must have a BA degree certificate in Business Administration or related field.
- He/She should have a minimum of 5-7 years of cognate experience in a Learning & Development specialist role.
- HR Professional Qualification is a must.
- People management Experience required.
- Experience of designing competency and values frameworks is required.
- Applicant must be experienced in Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and evaluating and measuring the impact of learning.
Job: HR Officer
- Applicant must have first-degree certification or its equivalent in humanities or social sciences related discipline.
- Should possess a professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Global Professional in HR (GPHR).
- An applicant with the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) qualification has an added advantage.
- He/She should have 0-3 years relevant experience in a generalist HR role.