Emerson Process Management Nigeria Ltd Graduate Internship
Emerson Process Management Nigeria Limited is currently looking to hire Engineering Graduates as interns for a period of 12 months.
Emerson Process Management Nigeria Limited is a major multinational OEM in the oil and gas industry.
The main objective of the program is to grow our timbers within Nigeria and groom future professionals for leadership positions.
At the end of the 12-month Internship program, employment will be regularized into various permanent positions covering Engineering, Sales and Business Development, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Health Safety and Environment etc.
Requirements Emerson Process Management Nigeria Limited Engineering Graduate Internship Program 2019
TRENDING: Become Rich Through RAGP | Recharge And Get Paid Portal
- B.sc Engineering Degree with a minimum of (2.1 Upper divisions) in the following disciplines, Instrumentation, Chemical, Electrical/Electronic, and Mechanical Engineering.
- The candidate must have completed NYSC by March 2019.
- The candidate must not be older than 26 years old by 1st May 2019.
- All prospective candidates that qualify for this position should forward their resume to Process.nigeria@Emerson.com.
SEE ALSO: Ibom Air 2019 Recruitment For Engineers, Technicians, Etc
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All Applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager.
- Please Note: Deadline for Submissions will be 15th March 2019
Emerson Process Management Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer, which encourages diversity and inclusion within its workforce, covering race, gender, ethnicity, culture, religion, etc…