Federal Polytechnic Bida 2020/2021 ND, HND, DCE Admission
Federal Polytechnic Bida invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates for her 2019/2020 admission into the below-listed Courses.
Available Courses for HND and ND Programmes
|Applied & Natural Sciences||Biology.
|Business & Management||Business Administration & Management
|Engineering Technology||Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering, with Options (Farm Power & Machinery | Post-Harvest Technology | Soil & Water Engineering).
Electronics & Telecommunication.
Power and Machines.
Mechanical Engineering with options (Plant Engineering | Manufacturing Engineering).
|Environmental Studies||Architectural Technology.
Department of Quantity Surveying.
Surveying & Geo-informatics.
Urban and Regional Planning.
Banking & Finance.
|Information & Communication Technology||Computer Science.
Office Technology & Management
Requirements for the Federal Polytechnic Bida ND, HND and DCE Programmes
HND Programme Requirements
- Applicants must possess a National Diploma (ND) certificate with lower credit minimum in the relevant programme.
- Applicants possess five (5) Credits in SSCE, NTC/GCE/WAEC/NECO/NBC/NABTEB.
- Evidence of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Training.
- Applicants from other institutions must present their National Diploma (ND) Transcripts under confidential covers to an office of the Federal Polytechnic Bida, Registrar.
- Graduands of the Fed Polytechnic Bida must present their original statement of result at the point of screening.
ND Programme Requirements
- All the above-listed Courses including Nutrition & Dietetics and Science Laboratory Technology are available for the National Diploma Federal Polytechnic Bida.
- All the National Diploma (ND) applicants must have gotten the cutoff mark considered by the JAMB through the 2019 JAMB UTME examination and must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic Bida as a choice institution.
- Applicants must possess Five (5) CREDIT passes in the SSCE, NTE/NECO/WAEC/GCE/NBC/NABTEB with no more than two sittings.
- Visit the federal Polytechnic Bida application portal by clicking here.
- Make a payment of Seven (7000) Naira application fee using any method as instructed in the portal (transaction fee may be applied).
- Complete the online application form and submit.
- Print out the Acknowledgement Slip and keep safe.
Application portal closes on October 30th, 2018.