FHI 360 Recruitment Portal | Driver Job At Markurdi-Nigeria
FHI 360, a nonprofit human development organization is inviting interested suitable Nigerians for the vacant job of Driver in the organization at Maiduguri-Nigeria.
|Position Title: Driver
Area: Field Office
Supervisor: Field Coordinator
Driver Duties and Responsibilities at FHI 360
- The position holder will be responsible for conveying FHI 360 Nigeria Staff and Consultants to approved designated locations.
- He ensures that the assigned vehicle is maintained on a day-to-day basis by carrying out timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, brakes, car washing, check of tires, etc.
- He makes sure that the assigned vehicle is secured, clean, maintained, and safe.
- The Driver ensures that all the required documents/supplies such as vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and necessary spare parts are available.
- The driver Plans route and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc request by the office.
- Makes sure that all passengers stick to all road safety regulations.
- Will be responsible for fulfilling special request such as picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands.
- Should be ready to perform any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities
- Applicant must be matured and eager to work at odd hours.
- Should possess good written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must be able and ready to cooperate with others as well as develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and recipients of assistance.
- Must possess a Secondary school leaving certificates/apprentice certificate or its equivalents.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience.
- He must have a trade test certificate.
- A valid driving license is a must.
- Should have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
- An applicant with experience as a driver-mechanic has an added advantage.
- Previous experience with large complex organizations required.
Click here to apply