FHI 360 Recruitment Portal | Field Coordinator Vacancy
FHI 360 recruitment is currently ongoing for Field Coordinator and other Vacancies in the organization.
|Title: Field Coordinator
Location: Dikwa, Borno – Nigeria
Area: Field Office
Supervisor: Response Coordinator
- The position holder will be responsible for managing and coordinating field site operations, facilities, supplies and support services.
- The field coordinator ensures that the public and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good condition.
- He/She ensures organizational effectiveness and efficiency as well as the optimal use of facilities.
- She/He manages field site staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all field site operations such as logistical support for program activities.
- Ensures that all the field site facilities is running efficiently.
- Supervise field site staff.
- He or She keeps the Response Coordinator & Maiduguri Response Team updated on all program activities.
- Contribute to the planning and coordination of field activities.
- Plan and organize the ordering and stocking of program materials.
- The position holder will be responsible for the coordinating, effective and smooth management of the car parking space at the field site.
- Field Coordinator Oversees the upkeep, rehabilitation, and maintenance of facilities such as the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, and other related equipment in line with energy conservation and preventive maintenance programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Applicant must be able to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff and recipients of assistance.
- He/She must have good analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with initiative to manage high volume workflow.
- Capable of performing detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy.
- Applicant should have the ability to Interact with diplomacy as well as tact and follow-up on requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- S/he must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times.
- Must have the knowledge of record keeping, filing methods, report preparation, and records management techniques.
- Should be perfect in written and oral communication in Hausa and English.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicant must have BS/BA degree certification in Business Administration, Logistics or related field with possessing 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree certification in Business Administration, Logistics or related field with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- An applicant who is familiar with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations has an advantage.
How to Apply for the Field Coordinator | FHI 360 Recruitment
Click here to apply