Federal University Of Technology, Akure , FUTA 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission | www.futa.edu.ng
The Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA calls on the eligible applicants that made 180 and above in their 2018 JAMB results and chose FUTA as their first Choice University to proceed to the University’s portal and register for 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening exercise as the registration opens today being Wednesday 11th – 2018
The 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be Computer-Based and below requirements is need from all the applicants.
Requirements for the Federal University of Technology, Akure Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Applicants must have scored the minimum of 180 marks in the 2018/2019 JAMB UTME examination and must have chosen FUTA as the first choice University.
- Direct Entry applicants must also choose FUTA as their first Choice University through JAMB website before applying for the FUTA screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes
- Applicants must hathe minimum of a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in the University.
Application Procedures for the FUTA 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Click here to visit the University Post-UTME Application portal.
- Input your JAMB UTME Reg number and submit.
- Fill out the form and print out the pre-payment slip.
- Visit any bank close to you and make a payment of two thousand (2000) naira for an application fee through the bank etranzact channel.
- After the payment, a printed etranzact pin will be given to you.
- Go back to the University portal and complete your application.
- Print out the Acknowledgement Slip and keep safe.
Screening Exercise Date
|School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT).
School of Environmental Technology (SET).
School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS).
School of Health & Health Technology (SHHT).
|Monday, 6th August 2018|
|School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)||Tuesday, 7th August 2018|
|School of Computing (SOC).
School of Sciences (SOS).
|Wednesday, 8th August 2018|
|MOP-UP/DIRECT ENTRY||Thursday, 9th August 2018|
All candidates should come along with the below-listed items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller.
- JAMB UTME Notification of Result or Registration slips.
- Printout of the filled FUTA Post-UTME Registration Form;
- Printout of e-Tranzact payment receipt which is collected from the Bank.
- A passport photograph.
- Applicants who want to have a feel of computer-based test (CBT) Practice Module should visit FUTA Website www.futa.edu.ng (this is optional).
- Screening Venue: FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”.
- Electronics gadgets such as Mobile phones, iPad, wrist watches, etc are not allowed in the screening hall.
- Applicants who chose Financial Management Technology are advised to change to other Courses as the programme is NOT OFFERED in FUTA.
- Application/Registration Ends: Tuesday, 31ST JULY, 2018.