The Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO announces the commencement for 2018/2019 FUTO POST-UTME Aptitude Test application form sales.
Eligible candidates who scored the minimum of 180 marks in the 2018 JAMB UTME examination and chose FUTO as the first choice University are advised to proceed to the University’s Application portal and register as soon as possible, as the application portal closes on Saturday 21st July 2018 for registration.
Candidates who did not choose FUTO as their first Choice University but are willing to be admitted can change to FUTO as their first Choice University through JAMB website and then proceed to the University’s Application portal and register for the Post-UTME Aptitude Test application form sales.
Application Procedures for the FUTO 2018/2019 Post-UTME Aptitude Test
- Click here to visit FUTO official website.
- Click on the ‘Prospective students’.
- Click on the “2018/2019 POST-UTME Application” link.
- Input your JAMB Reg Number to generate and print out a Payment Invoice which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- With the generated payment invoice, go to any Bank and make a payment of two thousand (2000) naira through Remita Channel OR simply pay with your ATM Card as directed in the application portal.
- Go back to the school’s Application portal.
- Input your JAMB Registration number again.
- Complete the Application Form with the requested information.
- Input your O’Level results as requested.
- Observe the application Form for mistakes.
- Click the Submit button.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip and keep safe.
- Wait for further information from the University.
Important Notice up up up
- Application closes on Saturday 21st July 2018.
- Aptitude Test Date is Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018.
- The specific date and time for individual candidates course will be communicated
- Applicant must input valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.