Heineken Lager Beer Company Job Vacancy
The application is invited from the qualified and interested applicants for the position of Internship Marketing Development, GCU, in the Heineken Lager Beer Company.
Heineken Lager Beer Company: Internship Marketing Development, GCU, Job Description
|Netherlands: Amsterdam||Commerce||Fixed Term||04 – Masters|
The Heineken Beer Company, Internship Marketing Development, GCU, Job is Idea for Students With Below Skills.
- A candidate who is presently undertaking a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme with Business and/or Marketing as an area of concentration.
- An applicant who have good organization and communication skills.
- A candidate who is capable of using Excel and PowerPoint.
- A candidate who is Fluent in the English language. Pragmatic candidate with a “hands-on”, “make it happen” and “can do” mentality.
- A candidate who is proactive, driven and passionate to learn.
Structured and analytical thinking candidate.
- A candidate who has advanced communication skill.
- A candidate who is excellent in coordination and organization of events/tasks.
Responsibilities of the Heineken Company Lager Beer Company, Internship Marketing Development, GCU, Position Holder.
- This position holder will be supporting the Capability Managers in implementing and developing marketing capabilities and as well as facilitate the “learn, share and re-apply” through the global commerce university and communities of practice.
- Supporting the practical organization of international workshops: selecting encouraging workshop location, shaping edgy evening program, interacting with participants around the globe for workshops preparation which includes content.
- Participate in workshops designing and composing of relevant content in alliance with an external agency. Topics: Innovation, Brand Positioning, Communication, and Brand Identity.
- Developing the internal website for community practice and global commerce University and assisted by an external agency.
Heineken Lager Beer Company, Internship Marketing Development, GCU, Job Application Procedures
- Click here to visit the application portal.
- Click on the “Apply Now” and follow the online guides to complete the application.
Other vital information such as working conditions, related jobs, etc. can be found in the application portal.