How To Register Npower Batch C Application June 2020
As we are waiting for the Npower Batch C Application portal npower.fmhds.gov.ng to open by 11:45 pm on June 26 2020 it is very important to learn how to successfully register and submit your application immediately portal is opened as well as things to get ready prior to the application kick-off.
It is also important to note that the Npower recruitment 2020 is open only to Nigerian youths between the age of 18 to 35 years who is currently unemployed.
Applicants should ensure that the below-listed documents are ready while waiting for the Npower portal opening.
- Correct Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph of 1MB maximum in PNG or JPG format.
- Active email address or phone number.
- Degree certificate and NYSC certificate (for graduates applying for N-Health or N-Teach.
- ID: international passport/national ID card from NIMC/valid driver’s license/permanent voters card.
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Batch C Registration Portal Npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Registration For Huge Daily Income
- Npower Recruitment 2020 | Apply For Npower Build | Portal npower.gov.ng/
Npower Batch C Application Procedures
All application is done in Npower recruitment portal npower.fmhds.gov.ng and it is free of charge.
Go to the Npower recruitment portal and register with your active email address or phone number.
Go to your email inbox (or spam) and verify your account.
Log into your Npower dashboard and start an application by following below guideline:
Education and Programme Page
Here, you are required to declare whether you possess any educational certification or not as the Npower application is open for both graduates and non-graduates however N-Teach and N-Health are exclusive to graduates,
And N-Health is specific to only Health Sciences candidates with OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology, or any other related discipline.
If you’re a graduate you will need to upload scanned copies of your Degree and NYSC Certificate.
Review And Submit Page
You will need to check your details for any error or mistake and click the ‘Submit’ button if satisfied and you will be redirected to your email for a confirmation.
BioData And Contact Page
Accurately input your personal information including Surname, First name, and Middle accordingly as arranged to your BVN information.
Employment and Other Details Page
Answer the onsite questions and upload your government issued ID which must be any of:
- International Passport
- National Id Card From NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voters Card