JAMB Result 2019 Released, Check/Print Your JAMB Result Slip Here
The 2019 JAMB Result has been released and I am here to show you the step by step on how to print the JAMB Result Slip.
Before we move onto the steps, I would advise you to visit the official JAMB portal www.jamb.org.ng/efacility and sign up if you have not gotten a profile in the portal,
But if you have already gotten a profile in the portal you will have to skip the signup stage and proceed to the JAMB Result Slip printing steps because according to JAMB Policy; each student is entitled to one profile in the portal.
For candidates who will sign up for a new profile, below details are:
- Valid email address
- First name,
- Mobile Number
- State and LGA of Origin
Steps By Step On How To Print Out JAMB Result Slip
- Log onto your JAMB Portal profile with your registered email and password.
- Click on the ‘Print Result Slip’ link on the sidebar or on the Home page.
- The portal will generate a transaction ID automatically and display it in bold red font on the confirmation page screen.
- Ensure you keep the Transaction ID safe as it is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction, though a copy of the transaction ID will automatically be sent to your registered email address.
- Go to your email and click on the ‘Continue button’ if you wish to complete the payment using an ATM card.
- You will get redirected to an Interswitch Payment page where you are required to input your card details and click on the ‘Pay’ button.
- If you chose to complete the payment with other channels such as ATM, Bank deposit or Quickteller, make sure you go with the generated transaction ID as it will be required.
- After the payment; the status of your payment will be shown on the “My Payment Section” in your dashboard.
- You will also receive an SMS and email which contains your unique Transaction Identification and payment status with a continuation link.
- Click on the ‘Continue button’ and you will be redirected to the portal where you are required to key in the Year of Exam and your JAMB Registration Number.
- Lastly, you will be granted access to print out your JAMB Result Slip.