KPMG Fresh Job Recruitment, vacancies and Application procedures
KPMG, a multinational conglomerate company which specialicold in Actuarial, Assurance, Financial / Legal / Tax advice, and Consulting.
The KPMG multinational company is inviting applications from the eligible applicants for the positions of Group Head, Human Resources, Group Chief Technical Officer, and Group, Chief Financial Officer at the company’s Lagos, Nigeria branch.
The KPMG Available Positions, Descriptions, Requirements and Application Procedures
Group Head, Human Resources
This position is opened for both male and female applicants who have the ability for driving the definition and implementation of HR strategies to identify, select, attract, retain, and hire the best talent to meet the group’s needs of manpower.
This position holder will responsible for supervising and ensuring efficient management of human capital in order to build a highly skilled, enthusiastic and engaged workforce to fulfill the group’s objectives and goals.
Requirements for the Position of Group Head, Human Resources in KPMG
- Applicants should possess First-degree certification or its equivalent in any discipline.
- An applicant with Post graduate degree certification in human resource management has an added advantage.
- Should have Professional certification or qualification in Human Resources Management such as Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Global Professional in HR (GPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), etc.
- Applicants should have twenty (20) years minimum relevant experience of which minimum of ten (10) years, must have been at an executive management level or C-level in a conglomerate.
- Applicants should have comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Human Resources strategy articulation and implementation.
- Should have a deep appreciation of global and local industry human resource management best practices.
- Applicants should have extensive knowledge of relevant employment regulations and legislation.
- Applicants should have great leadership and people management skills, such as managing cross-cultural teams efficiently.
Application Procedures for the KPMG Group Head, Human Resources
- Click here to visit the KPMG application portal.
- Click on the “Apply to this job” button.
- Choose the method in which you want to apply with and follow the online guides to complete the application.