Latter Day Saints, LDS Fresh Recruitment | Institute Instructor
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, LDS is inviting applications FROM the qualified and interested applicants for the position of Institute Instructor in Ikeja, Lagos.
Responsibilities of the Institute Instructor in the Latter Day Saints, LDS
- Building a bond with students and encourages their interest in the gospel.
- Establishing an effective working relationship with priesthood leaders and school officials.
- Meeting with students and parents concerning student progress.
- Encouraging and motivating students to grow spiritually.
- Supporting approved student committees or activities as assigned.
- Effectively preparing and presenting religious lesson materials to students.
- Recording grades and attendance of students.
- Exhibits excellent human relations skills.
- To teach the doctrines and principles of the gospel as found in the scriptures and the words of the prophets to the students.
- Guiding the youth and adults on how to live the gospel of Jesus Christ and strive for the companionship of the Spirit.
- Helping students learn to exhibit exemplary conducts and relationships in the home, classroom, and in the community.
- To help students to continually seek to improve on their performance, knowledge, attitude, and character
- Applicant must be a member of the LDS Church and worthy of a temple recommend.
- Must be proficient in performing detailed work with an ability to maintain strict confidences.
- Must possess a B.Sc. Degree/HND Certification.
- Applicant must have completed the S&I Preservice program and is currently a Student Teacher.
- Applicant must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Must have knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Must possess Six (6) years of Experience in a relevant discipline or 2 years of S&I Experience.
- Applicant must have the ability to interact effectively with Youth and Young Single Adults.
Click here to visit the application portal.
Register/Create an account.
Follow the on-site guide to complete the application.