Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH 2018/2019 Pre-Degree application form is currently on sale, interested candidates who met the below-listed requirements are advised to proceed to the Pre-Degree programme application portal as insinuated below.
LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Candidate must possess a minimum of credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSCE/NECO/GCE Ordinary Level/NABTEB with no more than two sittings.
“The Pre-Degree courses is a six (6) calendar months programme with an intensive and compulsory 3 months ICT programme.”
- Click here to visit LAUTECH portal.
Read the instructions.
- Click on “here to apply” link at the top of the application web page.
- Fill out the requested information and ensure your email address is unique and valid.
- After successful registration of an account, an email would be sent to your inbox containing your PASSCODE.
- Log in to your e-mail and retrieve your passcode which will be used to access the payment system.
- Click on ‘returning aplicant”link at the top of the application page.
- “After registration of an account, you will fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” link at the top of the application web page whenever you ought to log into your LAUTECH account.”
- Proceed to make an ‘Application Form Fee’ payment by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address’ link.
- The Application Form Fee amount is Ten thousand Naira (#10,000) and bank transaction charge of three hundred Naira (#300) for InterSwitch payments.
- You must Input your Email Address which was registered earlier as well as the PASSCODE sent to you.
- Now, obtain an Application Form Number after a successful Application Form Payment.
- Click on “Click here to get a Form Number” link to obtain the Application Form Number.
- Input your earlier registered Email Address as well as the PASSCODE sent to you.
- Then your Application Form Number will be sent to your supplied email address and also shown on the screen.
- Now login with your Application Form number and your password created earlier.
- Fill and complete the online application form.
- Observe the filled application form for mistakes and make sure the uploaded passport photograph is yours as it can’t be changed once submitted.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and an Examination venue will be assigned to you.
- Print out the Acknowledgement Slip and keep safe.
Application Closing Date is Sunday, September 30, 2018.
The entrance examination will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
Entrance Examination Date is Wednesday, October 3 and Thursday, October 4, 2018.
Examination Time is 10.00 a.m each day.
Examination Center is at the specified centers in LAUTECH, Ogbomoso.
Other examinations during the programme will also be Computer Based Test (CBT).