MOUAU Post Utme 2019 Screening Exercise And Admission
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the MOUAU Post Utme 2019 Screening Exercise and Admission.
Aspirants must have obtained at least 180 marks in the 2019 JAMB UTME and must have chosen the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike as their choice institution.
However, candidates who did not choose MOUAU as their choice institution but are willing to change to MOUAU still have the chance to do so through the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) as soon as possible.
Candidates should note that Microbiology is now available at the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike and is fully approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Must meet up with the JAMB cut-off mark which is 180 marks.
How To Apply For The MOUAU Post Utme 2019 Screening Exercise And Admission
- Visit the MOUAU Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click the 2019/2020 Admission Screening banner.
- Input your active phone number and email address.
- Input your JAMB Registration Number.
- Generate an RRR number and proceed to pay the sum of two thousand (2000.00) Naira using your ATM/Debit/Credit card, candidates can as well go to any bank nationwide with the generated RRR number and deposit cash (transaction charges may apply).
- Print out your O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result(s).
- Return to the MOUAU Post UTME Admission portal.
- Upload your O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result(s) information which must include Exam Type, Result Year, Scratch Card PIN and Serial Number.
- Candidates must also upload their O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results immediately to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) through a JAMB CBT accredited centres.
- Complete your online form with the required details and do that correctly (Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed).
- Submit the completed online application form and print out your acknowledgment slip and keep safe, though, a copy of the sip will be automatically sent to your email.
NOTE: Number of sittings and O’Level results are weighted, candidates with an awaiting 2019 O’level result should not bother applying for the MOUAU Post Utme 2019 Screening Exercise until the result is released.
- The Post UTME Application portal closes on 15th August, 2019 (midnight).
- Candidates should ensure that filled details are correct and accurate as the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture; Umudike would not be responsible for any wrong information submitted which may lead to automatic disqualification.
- Aspirant with awaiting 2019 WAEC/NECO results should NOT register until the results are available, to avoid need for updates.
- Applicants should check the MOUAU Portal (www.mouau.edu.ng) for their results seven working days after registration.
- For help and more information contact MOUAU helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org