Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020- NIS Application Portal Form
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 – NIS Application Portal Form
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment for this year has commenced and the online application form portal opened for eligible and interested Nigerians.
This post will walk you through on all the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment application processes and requirements, without many stories let’s start the business of the day.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Positions And Requirements
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASIII) General Duty, (CONPASS 08)
- Applicants must possess a first degree obtained from recognized universities.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty, (CONPASS 08)
- Applicants must possess HND certification from recognized institutions.
Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) General Duty, Secretaries, and Other Specialized Fields, (CONPASS 06)
- Applicants must be holders of NCE / ND obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) General Duty, (CONPASS 03)
- Applicants must possess Ordinary Level SSCE/GCE/ NECO certification or their equivalents with at least four (4) Credits in not more than two (2) sittings in which English and Mathematics are compulsory and must have been obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY D: Assistant Cadre
Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) ARTISANS, (CONPASS 03) Motor driver/Mechanics
- Applicants must be certified Ordinary Level SSCE holder, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test certificates.
Statutory Requirements For NIS Recruitment
- The applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must have the required Certificates and qualifications as any certificate or qualification not provided and accepted at the center of recruitment shall be rejected after recruitment.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must provide a certificate of medical fitness which must be obtained from any government hospital.
- Candidate must not have any trace of a criminal offense.
- The applicant must be of good behavior and character.
- The applicant must not be a cultist or belong to any secret society.
- Applicants must be free from drug addiction.
- The applicant must not be financially embarrassed.
- The applicant must be between 18-30 years old.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.65m in height while their female counterparts must not be below 1.60m for females.
- The male applicant’s chest must not measure below 0.87m width.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Applicants with any of the below-listed disabilities should not apply:
-Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
-Gross malformation of teeth
-Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
-Defective eyesight such as squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness
-Amputation of any part of the physical body
-Other physical deformities and Medical challenges not mentioned here.
Computer Based Test
- Shortlisted candidates shall undertake the computer-based test and appropriate time and date for the test shall be communicated to them.
Method Of Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application
- Go to www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng on your browser.
- Fill the online application form, submit and print out the referee form which must be well signed and filled and be submitted during screening.
- Applications must be submitted before the deadline.
-The application ends on 1st May 2020.
-The application is completely free.