Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2019 7th regular course
The Nigeria Police Academy Admission for 2019/2020 session of the POLAC 7th Regular Course is currently ongoing for the qualified and interested candidates.
Candidates admitted into the POLAC degree course will undergo a combined Academic (in the below-listed courses) and Police training for at least Five (5) Years after which the successful candidates are awarded the Bachelor’s degrees and as well commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Available Courses For The Nigeria Police Academy Admission
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- History & International Studies
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Biological Sciences
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
Entry Requirements For The POLAC Wudil Admission
- Applicants must be Nigeria citizens.
- Applicants must be between 17 years – 22 years of age.
- Male candidates must be at least 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) in height.
- Female candidates must be at least 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) in height.
- Male candidates must have an expanded chest size of at least 86cm (34 Inches for candidates between 21 and 22 years of age).
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Every applicant must possess at least SIX (6) credits passes in SSCE WAEC/NECO/NABTEB of which English Language and Mathematics are compulsory and must have been obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates must have scored at least 180 in the JAMB UTME.
NOTE: SSCE WAEC/NECO/NABTEB CERTIFICATES/ STATEMENT OF RESULTS RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2015 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Go to the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) e-pin purchase portal: polac.edu.ng/purchasepin
- Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- Make a payment of N3,500.00 using your Debit/ATM card or proceed to any commercial bank with the generated RRR code and make the payment.
- Go to the POLAC application portal: polac.edu.ng/user/register/application/ and create your online application account.
- Complete your online application form and submit.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
– The Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Application ends on Monday the 22nd July 2019.
– The Selection Examination will be conducted on Saturday the 10th of August 2019.
– POLAC Selection Examination will be a Pencil and Paper Based (PPB).
– The POLAC Selection Examination will consist of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for every candidate and will cover areas of general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections will be selected with respect to the candidate’s course of study.
– Only applicants that reached the UTME minimum cut-off mark of 180 will be allowed to undertake the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres www.polac.edu.ng/node/94.
– The eligible candidates are required to come along to the examination venue with the Examination Card, Printed Acknowledgement Form, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which must show from only the chest upwards. Candidates must write their Names, State of Origin, Examination Centre, and Signature at the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs.
– Every candidate is required to obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview, as well as pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
– Only successful candidates in the Selection Examination will be invited for the POLAC Selection Board screening and interview.
– The list of successful candidates will be published on the POLAC official website: www.polac.eddu.ng and in some national newspapers.