nigeria police force (npf) 2020 recruitment – www.nigeriapolicecareers.net
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2020/2021 Recruitment – Portal www.nigeriapolicecareers.net
The Nigeria Police commission is inviting applications from eligible and qualified Nigerians for the Nigeria Police Force 2019/2020 Recruitment.
Interested applicants are advised to read through the recruitment requirements before applying.
- Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2020 8th regular course
- Polac Admission List – 8th Regular Course Intake 2020/2021
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Excercise (BMTC 2019)
Nigeria Police Force 2019/2020 Recruitment Requirements
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- He/ She must not be below 18 years of age or above 25 years.
- Applicant must possess O’ Level certification or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes of which Mathematics and English Language are compulsory and must have been obtained with no more than two sittings.
- The applicant must be of good character.
Must have not been convicted in any criminal offense.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.67 meters in height.
- Female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters in height.
- The applicant must have expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) (for men only).
- Female applicants must avoid pregnancy at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicant must not have any of the below-listed abnormalities or deformities:
– Speech Impediment.
– Knock Knees.
– Bow Legs.
– Bent Knees.
– Flat Feet.
– Deformed Hands that can’t carry out the full functions of the hand.
– Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes.
– Amputation of any part of the body.
– Gross Malformation of teeth.
– Protruding Navel.
– Body Scars etc.
- The applicant must not be financially embarrassed.
- Visit the Nigeria Police Force application portal www.nigeriapolicecareers.netNigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Click the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill the online application form correctly and ensure that a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number is used.
- Review the filled online application form for a mistake.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Log into your email and print out the automatic email sent to your inbox by the Nigeria Police Force website and keep safe as this will be required for further screening when Shortlisted.
- Copy and save your UNIQUE ID for FUTURE reference (The UNIQUE ID is case sensitive).
- All applications should be done ONLINE through the Nigeria Police Force application Portal as other forms of application will be unattended by the commission.
- Email and/or phone numbers should not be USED twice as multiple applications attract automatic disqualification.
Application ends on Friday the 11th of January, 2019