Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake Application 2020
Applications are invited from the eligible and interested Nigerians for the Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake 2020.
This recruitment is open for individuals with or without trade skills of which those shortlisted shall undergo six (6) months basic recruit military training after which they will be enlisted into the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers.
Meanwhile, all applicants are expected to possess these criteria before proceeding to the Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake application procedure.
Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Requirements
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria through birth who must have a National Identity Card.
- The aspirant must be fit physically, mentally, and medically.
- No crime conviction should be traced to the applicant.
- The minimum age for Non-Tradesmen/ women is 18 years while the maximum age is 22 years.
- The minimum age for Tradesmen/ women is 28 years while the maximum age is 35 years.
- Applicants must have O’level WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with at least four (4) passes of which English is compulsory and must have been obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- The minimum height expected of the male applicants is 1.68 M while females is 1.62 M
- Tradesmen/ Tradeswomen applicants should in addition to the qualifications above also have a Test/ City Guild certificate.
- Knowing other Nigerian Language aside mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Applicants BVN printout.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake
- Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Tick the agreement button and accept the term.
- Sign up and verify your account.
- Log into your dashboard to complete your application and upload the required documents
- The application deadline is 14th November 2020.
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No zonal screening exercise shall be conducted.
- The Nigerian Army recruitment is completely free of charge and the recruitment is strictly by merit.
- All screening will be conducted in candidates’ various states.
- Candidates must abide by the Federal Government COVID-19 preventive measures while coming for the screening.
- Falsification and forgery of documents lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- The Shortlist of selected candidates shall be made public.
- The screening exercise which will hold in the various states of origin of the shortlisted candidates will be on 23rd November to 6th December 2020.
- From 7th December 2020, the successful candidates shall be conveyed to the Nigerian Army Depot for documentation and training.