Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment
The Nigerian Stock Exchange is seeking for the eligible and competence Nigerians to fill the various vacant positions in the organization.
Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Available Jobs, Requirements and Application Procedures.
Team Lead, Events & Sponsorship
|Role||Team Lead, Events & Sponsorship|
|Report to||Team Lead, Brand & Marketing|
|Division||Shared Services Division|
|Estimated Date of Resumption||Monday, November 5, 2018|
- The position holder will be responsible for events management, Concept Development, and must have Strong strategic mindset to develop innovative event ideas that can be leveraged to push brand and business objectives.
- Writing, presentation and pitching event concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideation for leveraging sponsored events and events marketing for internal and external stakeholders.
- Spotting improvement areas for existing events.
- Preparing of annual event calendar and also developing a robust and effective execution roadmap for event requirements which assures a successful event hosting for internal and external publics.
- Implementing with other teams within the Exchange and source, interface and collate competitive quotes from suppliers on event’s Below-The-Line production requirements: – Invites
– Event-specific interior branding and experiential elements.
– Event-specific banners, backdrop posters leaflets and handbills.
– Event-specific corporate giveaways.
– Source, interface and collate supplier’s competitive quotes for auxiliary services: – Artistes, Compere, Hostesses, et al – Catering services.
– Sound, Photography, and Videography.
– Presentation Equipment.
– Stage, Set, and Lighting.
- Collaborate with the Procurement team to negotiate agreements with service providers to ensure the lowest cost and highest quality of service.
- Coordinating relevant resources required for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media.
- Identifying and securing speakers or special guests for internal and external events.
- Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event setup and clearing the venue efficiently.
- Coordinate safekeeping of event collaterals.
- Maintaining and updating a database of guests that can be invited for Nigerian Stock Exchange events.
- Good understanding of technical equipment relating to events production.
- Connecting and influencing with service providers.
- Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality Assurance for events Ensuring that all required permits, safety procedures, manpower requirements, health obligations, announcements etc are adhered to at events.
- Publicity Assist with drafting of a press release and other event collaterals.
- Support the digital marketing team to amplify events online.
- Possess, cultivate, and sustain relationships with media and online influencers to assist with publicity of events.
- Applicant must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Business or Marketing, or other related disciplines.
Must possess a minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
- He/She should have previous experience in events management, experimental marketing, brand management and sponsorship.
- Must be Accountable.
- Inter-Personal Relations required.
- Applicant should possess the problem-solving ability.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Should be experienced with Microsoft office packages.
- Click here to visit Nigerian Stock Exchange application portal.
- Sign up and follow the on-site guide to complete the application.
Team Lead, Learning & Development
|Role||Team Lead, Learning & Development|
|Report to||Head, X-Academy Department|
|Department||Human Resource Group|
|Estimated Date of Resumption||Wednesday, October 31, 2018|
- The position will be responsible for the overall Learning and Development strategy of The Exchange.
- He/She will be responsible for designing the learning, development and growth plans for employees and support the overall business strategy through various learning and development intervention initiatives.
- The position holder will focus mainly on Design, development, delivery, and management of a world-class learning strategy and solutions for The Exchange.
- “Driving corporate and strategic HR priorities with regards to Leadership and Management development, functional competency, and organization-wide improvements in Learning and Development etc, through the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of a range of effective development interventions.”
- Ensuring that organizational Learning and Development programs are consistent with The Exchange’s mission, vision, learning and Talent Development strategy.
- To develop a holistic learning approach based on the thoughtful assessment, identification, and prioritization of Learning and Development requirements, and design, develop, deliver and manage fully-integrated Learning and Development solutions.
- To develop and implement corporate-aligned strategies that will enhance the employee experience and drive organizational growth.
- Develop, analyze and report HR measures that support Talent Management and Organisational Development (OD) initiatives and illustrate the impact on the business
Will be responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees and the effective development, coordinating and presentation of Learning and Development programs for all employees.
- Assessing organization-wide developmental needs to drive learning initiatives and interventions. Identify and arrange suitable learning solutions for employees.
- Actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, empower and enhance performance.
- Will be in charge of Learning and Development Strategy, Learning Intervention Management, Instructional Design, Competency-Based Learning Development and Management, Career Development, Graduate Trainee Programme, Research/Policy Development, L&D Standard Operating Procedures, L&D budgets and Managing risks associated with the Learning and Development Function.
- He or She will be serving as the Learning and Development Team Lead, this position reports to the Head, X-Academy at the Corporate Headquarters.
- Responsible for the delivery.
Will be responsible for developing and implementing of Learning and Development strategy and framework to guide the development and growth of employees.
- Partner with the Organisation’s Management team to analyze, develop and implement HR development activities to support business needs and objectives in consultation with the OD team and other HR and organization-wide stakeholders.
- Designing of an organization-wide strategy and plans to meet learning and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
- The position holder will be responsible for designing training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, where applicable manage this activity via external providers.
- “Developing ad hoc curriculum relevant to critical business initiatives and other departmental/functional needs, and analyze learning evaluation data and metrics to diagnose gaps, identify opportunities and implement changes to ensure content is current, relevant and delivered in the most efficient and effective manner.”
- Will be working with business and function leaders at all levels in the organization in order to develop and implement courses and curriculum to meet on-going needs of employee groups based on analysis of needs and ensuring program sustainability over time.
- “Communicating and collaborating organization-wide with key stakeholders to improve Human Resource capability and learning resources to deliver best practices, create effective learning solutions and leverage programs and existing resources throughout The Exchange.”
- Applicant must possess HND/ Bachelor degree certification in Social Management Science disciplines, preferably in Human Resource Management.
- He or She must possess membership certification of a professional body.
CIPM,CIPD, NITAD, PMI, SHRM, etc is an added advantage.
- Must have a Minimum of 5 years progressively responsible experience in delivering Learning and Development functions or HR generalist or specialist experience.
- Two years of project management experience is needed.
- He/She should be experienced in using a range of psychometric instruments for development purposes. Coaching qualification is desirable.
- Should possess analytical thinking ability.
- Cost Management skill.
Knowledge Management skill.
- Attention to Detail.
- Should possess an effective communication skills (Written & Oral).
- Knowledge Sharing.
- Click here to visit Nigerian Stock Exchange application portal.
- Sign up and follow the on-site guide to complete the Nigerian Stock Exchange job application.