Nysc Batch C Remobilization 2020 For Previously Absconded Corps Members
NYSC Batch C Remobilization 2020 For Long Absconded Corps Members
The National Youth Service Corps is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for the currently open NYSC Batch C Remobilization 2020 for long absconded corps members.
The 2020 Batch C Remobilization is meant for all the previously mobilized Corps members who absconded from service starting from 2014 batch C to 2019 batch A.
Eligible candidates should endeavor to apply as soon as possible before the application deadline stated below in this post. Meanwhile, eligible candidates should follow the below guideline in order to apply appropriately apply for the Batch C Remobilization as it is only the approved applications would be eligible to proceed to the 2020 NYSC Batch C Mobilization.
Without much ado let us delve into the business of the day!
- NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) All States Payment List 2020
- NYSC Batch C Mobilization Timetable 2020/2021
- NYSC Batch C Orientation Course/Camp Timetable For 2020/2021 Set
How To Apply For The NYSC Batch C Remobilization 2020
All eligible candidates should proceed to the NYSC portal and fill the online application form with these below-listed details accurately:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Email Address (active email address)
- Tick gender
- Prev. Call-Up (previous call-up number)
- Prev. State Code (previous state code)
- Prev. Batch (previous batch in which candidate was mobilized)
- Prev. Deployment (previous deployed state)
After filling the 2020 Batch C Remobilization online application form properly; click the ‘Save Record’ button and follow the on-site guides.
Female Married corps members should get the below-listed documents ready as they must upload them after the application. However, married female corps members previously mobilized in 2014 Batch B and below should ignore this; as they will upload necessary documents during registration.
- Evidence of state of residence of husband
- Evidence of marriage such as Marriage Certificate/Affidavit.
- Identity of the husband such as Driver’s license, National ID, etc.
- Newspaper Change of Name.
- Letter from employer/Utility bills.
The application deadline is 19th February 2020