Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Nokia Corporation Nigeria
Nokia Corporation is inviting applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the position of the Operations Manager in the company’s branch at Abuja, Nigeria.
Nokia is one of the global leading companies in the technologies which serve customers in over 100 countries in the areas of hardware, state-of-the-art software, as well as services for every type of network that aids communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises provide the promised 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
- Get Huge Income From Jamalife Helpers Global Limited With Just #2000
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment – NIS Application Portal Form
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 NNR 31 @ Joinngieriannavy.com
Operations Manager Vacancy At Nokia
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Key Role Purpose
The role holder will lead and manage all centralized Network Operations functions (Fixed and/or Mobile Networks including all related power/plant and associated infrastructure) to agreed cost baseline and Customer Satisfaction.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Business Development & Support
- Organizational Leadership & Development
- Profit & Loss
- Contractual Service Delivery
- 3rd Party Management
- Organizational management and development
- Employee Motivation
- Ensures Network operational performance
- Interface management to subcontractors & 3rd parties
- Liaise with customers for escalated Network Operations matters
- Ensure processes and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated
- Operational Reporting
- Budgeting & Control
- Applicants must be bachelor’s degree certification holders in Telecommunication engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of Operations and Maintenance in a vendor environment is required.
- Customer Service
- Managed Service Management
- People Management
- Process Management
- Business Awareness
- Customer Team
- Customer CTO (or equivalent)
- 3rd Party suppliers & Subcontractors
- Customer Care (or equivalent)
Key Performance Measures
- Customer satisfaction
- Network KPI’s
- SLA’s & OLA’s
- Employee churn
How To Apply For The Operations Manager Job At Nokia
– Go to Nokia recruitment portal
– Accept the acknowledgment and follow the onsite guideline to complete your application.
-The application submission deadline was not stated
-Nokia is an equal opportunity employer and this recruitment is for everyone irrespective of age, gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender identity or expression, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.