Ppo Institutional Cooperation & National Coordination Committees Support
PPO Institutional Cooperation & National Coordination Committees Support Job
Job opening for the position of PPO Institutional Cooperation and National Coordination Committees (NCCs) Support is currently available at ECOWAS Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians.
ECOWAS PPO Institutional Cooperation Job Description
|JOB TITLE||PO Railway Development|
|ANNUAL SALARY||UA66, 123.98 USD104, 330.42|
|DUTY STATION||Abuja, Nigeria|
|DEPARTEMENT||Macro-Economic Policy And Economic Research|
|DIRECTORATE||Macro-Economic Stability & Multilateral Surveillance|
|DIVISION||Institutional Cooperation and National Coordination Committees (NCCs)Support|
|LINE SUPERVISOR||Director, Macro-Economic Stability & Multilateral Surveillance|
|SUPERVISING||PO, Convergence & ECOWAS Report|
|PO, Inter-Institutional Cooperation|
This role player will supervise the Programme Officers responsible for Macroeconomic convergence and ECOWAS Commission Interim and Annual Reports and Inter-Institutional Cooperation as well as effective National Coordination Committees (NCCs) functioning.
- The PPO will oversee the effective operations of the National Coordinating Committees (NCCs) to ensure that the Country Economic Reports are produced on time and also manage the ECOMAC database for multilateral surveillance.
- The position holder will ensure effective cooperation and collaboration with other regional organizations and technical partners involved in a multilateral surveillance mechanism.
- Organize the timely production of the Annual and Interim reports.
- He/she arranges and organizes meetings of the other institutional organs of the ECOWAS Multilateral Surveillance Mechanism, including the Joint Secretariat, and the ECOWAS Convergence Council.
- This role holder will be charged for the collating and analysis of the national economic and financial reports of the National Coordinating Committees.
- Carry out any other related tasks as may be given by the Director of Economic Stability and Multilateral Surveillance.
- Applicant must be a master’s degree certification holder or the equivalent in Economics, Statistics other related departments from a recognized University.
- 50 years is the maximum acceptable age.
- Applicant must have 10 years of professional experience of which include 2 years of work in a relevant international organization as well as 2 years at a supervisory level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of macro-economic theories, policies, as well as an understanding of the ECOWAS framework of Monetary Cooperation Program, is required.
- Applicant should be knowledgeable in economic and social policy, including taxation, unemployment, interest rates, inflation, fiscal and monetary policies, economic growth, energy, transport, health, and international development.
- Applicants should be knowledgeable in development planning, statistical data representation and interpretation, up-to-date macroeconomics, and statistical analysis software.
- Published track record on economic issues is required.
- Applicant should have good experience in international trade and finance, macroeconomics, econometrics, and research methodology and also in research projects design and management, conceptualization publication.
- Should have good knowledge of economic development issues and African countries’ policies as well as the availability of professional publications.
How To Apply
Download application form here
Open the form and fill it correctly using MS Word.
Submit the application form, CV, and Motivation Letter to email@example.com
27th May 2020 is the submission deadline