SABMiller Plc Latest Job Vacancy | Requirements and application procedures
SABMiller plc is a multinational brewing and beverage company with its headquarter situated in London, England.
The SABMiller plc is inviting an application from the qualified and eligible applicants for the position of ‘Checker’ in its branch at Anambra State, Nigeria.
Requirements for the Position of Checker in the SABMiller Plc
- Applicant must be an HND/BSc holder in any of the Social Sciences development.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 1-year experience in FMCG, Manufacturing environment or similar role.
- Applicant should possess good communication skills.
- Applicant should be proficient in MS Office Suites.
- Should have the ability to understanding the process control within a warehouse environment.
- Applicant should be a good communicator, with effective team-related skills.
- Should have the capability of paying attention to details.
- Applicant should be a person of integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Checker in the SABMiller Plc
- The position holder will be responsible for providing support services in the Fulls and Empties Warehouses.
- The position holder must be smart and pay attention to details.
- Will be responsible for the supervision of loading and off-loading of products.
- Ensure that products are accurately packed, palletize and orderly tagged.
- Will be responsible for examining the products for damages, shortages, and defects.
- Will be responsible for documenting product types and quantity.
- The position holder may perform other duties as required by the Management.
- Click here to visit the application portal.
- Fill out the requested information.
- Scan and upload your CV and your passport photograph.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.