Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Programme
“Sahara Power Group (SPG) is a privately owned international power company which specialize in the generation and distribution of the power sector within Sub-Saharan Africa.”
The Sahara Power Group (SPG) calls on the eligible and interested applicants to apply for the Company’s Graduate Engineering Programme for the below-listed professions.
Available Graduate Engineering Programme Professions at the Sahara Power Group (SPG)
The Sahara Power Group (SPG) Graduate Engineering Program is organized to recruit young engineers of 21 – 27 years of age who just graduated from the university to be trained in the SPG Power Generation entities- Egbin Power Plc. & First Independent Power Limited.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicant must possess an Engineering Degree (B.Tech./ B.Eng.) certification with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division.
- Should possess a maximum of 2-year Post-NYSC experience.
- Must not be older than 27 years by December.
- Applicant must have completed NYSC assignment.
- Should have basic usage knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Basic Project Management knowledge required.
- Applicant should be familiar with CAD packages and Engineering Software such as MATLAB.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should possess Problem Solving and
- Critical Thinking skills.
- Should possess a technical report writing skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Applicant should Be a Team player.
- Enthusiasm, Commitment, and Motivation.
- Applicant should be Resourceful.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Other Sahara Group Companies and Corporate Functions.