Uniben Post Utme Screening Exercise & Admission 2019/2020
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form is on sale for the candidates who chose the University of Benin as their first choice institution and scored at least 200 marks in the JAMB UTME.
The application procedures are listed below for the eligible candidates who met the requirements.
-Candidates must have at least five (5) O’level credit passes in SSCE WAEC/NECO/O’level, or other equivalent results of which English Language and Mathematics is a must (for courses which a credit in mathematics is required) and other three relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings.
-Must have scored 200 marks in the 2019 JAMB UTME.
-Applicants must have chosen the University of Benin as their first choice institution.
How To Apply For The Uniben Post UTME Screening Exercise And Admission
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on the ‘Student Portal’ on the top menu of the site.
- Choose and click ‘WAEUP PORTAL’.
- Click on the ‘Application’ link on the top left side of the screen.
- Choose and click on the ‘UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2019/2020’ link.
- Click on the ‘Register for application’ button on the top left side of the screen.
- On the new screen enter your Surname as it is on your JAMB Slip, JAMB Registration Number, and your active Email Address.
- Click the ‘Send Login Credentials To Email Address’ button.
- Your login details will be sent to you.
- Go back to the application portal and log in using the login details sent to you.
- Click on ‘Application record’.
- Complete your application by providing the required information.
- Upload a recent red background passport photograph of you, the photograph should be in JPEG format with 1×1 inch size.
- Click on ‘Add online payment ticket’ on the downside of the screen.
- Click on ‘Pay with Remita’ and follow the onsite guide and pay an application fee 2000 Naira using an ATM Card or by going to any commercial bank within the country and made the payment through Remita platform.
- Submit your application after reviewing for possible mistake as no correction will be accepted after the closing date.
- Log back to the portal with your login details on 3rd August 2019 and print out your acknowledgment slip.
-The application stops on 29/07/2019 by 23:00:00
-Candidates should come to the screening exercise with a copy of their acknowledgment slip.
-Candidates should also come with their screening invitation slip which contains the screening schedule.