UNICAL Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission 2020
The University of Calabar is calling on the eligible candidates who chose the institution as the first choice university and scored at least 160 in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME to proceed to the university’s portal and apply for the 2020 UNICAL Post UTME and Direct Entry screening as the registration have commenced.
Eligible candidates should follow the below guideline to apply for the UNICAL Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening 2020.
How To Apply For The UNICAL Post UTME And Direct Entry
- Visit the University of Calabar admission portal and purchase UNICAL Post UTME PIN using your ATM Card at the price of two thousand (2000) Naira.
- Upon purchasing the PIN; go back to the UNICAL admission portal and input your JAMB REG Number and the PIN in their respective boxes as provided in the portal.
- Choose an admission type (UTME or Direct Entry).
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Follow the Onsite instructions to complete your online application.
- Observe your application for accuracy and submit.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip and keep safe as it will be needed on the screening day.
Note: There are other two ways in which the UNICAL Post UTME PIN can be purchased and they are discussed as follows:
Through this option, aspirants can purchase the UNICAL PIN in any commercial bank in Nigeria by simply going to any bank nearby and pay the 2000 Naira fee through E-transact channel in the bank and a printout containing the PIN will be given to you after which it should be used to log into the UNICAL portal and complete your application as explained above.
Another option is by purchasing a scratch card in any of these banks in Calabar Metropolis that will be listed below, scratch the card and log into the university portal as explained above.
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- UNICAL Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
The application will end at 12:00 midnight on Friday 7th August 2020.
Post UTME screening exercise date, as well as exam venue, will be communicated to candidates so they are advised to register with their active contact details and also keep on checking the portal.
The UNICAL Aptitude Test will be Computer Based Test (CBT) so aspirants should ensure that they are computer literates.
Special candidates with disabilities are required to indicate while registering
Foreign candidates must indicate their residual countries.