Unilag fresh postgraduate candidate registration guideline 2019
Are you a UNILAG Fresh Postgraduate Candidate into the postgraduate school for your Master’s/Postgraduate Diploma/Ph.D. degree programmes?
Are you looking for an online guideline on how to carry out your registration for the 2019/2020 academic session? Do not worry this post will give you a well-detailed guide on all the UNILAG Fresh Postgraduate Candidate Registration processes.
All you have to do is to simply go through the below guideline thoroughly and within a twinkle of an eye, you are done with your registration.
UNILAG Fresh Postgraduate Candidate Registration Guideline 2019/2020
- First and foremost, visit the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng/
- On the menu click on ‘Students’ link.
- Select ‘Current Student’.
- Input your Application Number as ‘Matric No’ while your Surname should be used as your password (in lowercase).
- After successful login; reset your password with a new one.
- Update Bio-data
- Log back to the UNILAG student portal with your new password to schedule a date for screening
- In order to schedule an appointment, the below-listed documents may be needed to be uploaded.
- Degree Certificate (if a transcript was not submitted to the PG school)
- Evidence of change of name (marriage certificate/newspaper advert)
- NYSC certificate
- On the scheduled date for the screening go to the UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies
- You are required to Come to the screening venue with seven thousand five hundred Naira (N7,500) for a Prospectus fee which is a must.
- After the screening exercise is successfully undergone proceed to UNILAG portal and make the payment online or follow the guide on how to make the payment on any commercial bank in Nigeria. Only Part-Time students have the privilege of paying instalmentally (Candidates must pay both Obligatory and Tuition Fees before you can be able to Register Online).
- Complete your online course registration form.
- Print out two (2) copies each of the below-listed documents:
- Course Form
- Acceptance Form
- Admission Letter
- Payment Advice
- The Course Forms must be orderly signed by Student, Head of Department and Bursar.
Every candidate MUST provide his or her original credentials for checking at the point of screening
For complaints and enquiries, these are the University of Lagos Postgraduate School support email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org