University of Lagos | UNILAG 2018/2019 Postgraduate Programmes Admission
The University of Lagos, UNILAG is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for admission into her 2018/2019 academic session of Postgraduate Programmes listed below.
Available UNILAG Postgraduate Programmes
|Master of Philosophy||M.Phil.|
|Doctor of Philosophy||Ph.D.|
Choice and mode of studies such as Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options are available.
General Requirements for the UNILAG Postgraduate Programmes
- Candidates must be Bachelor’s degree HOLDERS which must have been obtained from reputable and recognized institutions by the NUC.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) assignments.
- Candidates must provide all of their Academic Transcripts.
- Every M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates must contact the relevant Departments for the availability of Supervisors/vacancies before proceeding to the application.
Application Procedures for the UNILAG Postgraduate Programmes
- Click here to visit the University of Lagos, UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies Portal.
- Click on the “2018/2019 Applications” link.
- Check the availability of the interesting course.
- Confirm your eligibility for the course.
- Click on the “Application Form” link.
- On the ‘Application Type Menu’ Select the “Postgraduate” option.
- Fill the Pre-Application Form to generate a Payment Reference Number.
- Print out the “Payment Advice” form for the offline guide for payment.
- Make the sum payment of twenty-two thousand, five hundred Naira (₦22,500) for the Application Form, and charges through any of the listed channels in the payment advice form.
- After a successful payment, go back to the University of Lagos, UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies website www.spgs.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on the “2018/2019 Application” link.
- Click on the “Continue Application” link.
- Input the Payment Reference Number obtained after the payment.
- Use your surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the Application form with accuracy.
- Upload a scanned white background passport photograph of you which must be in jpeg format and must not be more than 15KB in storage size (the passport photograph dimensions must be, width:35mm or 275 pixels, height: 40mm or 314 pixels).
- Observe the filled form for accuracy (editing after submission attracts 1000 Naira).
- Click the “SUBMIT FORM” button.
- Print out the “Examination Pass” and laminate one week before examination date (keep safe as it is the acceptable means of identification and pass on the exam day).
- All applicants must upload all of the below-listed certificates:
– Degree Certificates (Statement of Results not accepted)
– NYSC Certificate.
– Professional Certificates (listed on the application portal).
- Application Forms Portal Closes on Friday, 31st August 2018.
- All Application Forms must be completed and submitted online no later than Friday, 7th September 2018.
- All Academic Transcripts must be submitted on or before the beginning of registration to the office of Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, UNILAG.
- Failure to comply with the specified passport photograph details will attract automatic disqualification.