Uniport Direct Entry Admission & Screening Exercise 2019
The UNIPORT Direct Entry Form is currently on sale for 2019/2020 screening exercise and admission.
So, the University of Port Harcourt is calling on the qualified candidates who chose the institution for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB to proceed to the University portal and apply for the screening before the deadline.
Candidates should read the below information and guides thoroughly before proceeding to the application.
How To Apply For The UNIPORT Direct Entry
- Go to the UNIPORT Direct Entry form application portal
- Input your DE Registration Number and other necessary details to create an account.
- Print out a payment slip.
- Make a payment of two thousand Naira application fee through REMITA channel at any of these banks (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK).
- After a successful payment, a REMITA receipt which contains your Access Code will be given to you in the Bank Teller.
- Go back to the UNIPORT Direct Entry Form Application portal and log in using your DE Registration Number and the Access Code.
- Complete your application by providing the required information and don’t forget to upload a red background passport-sized photograph of you (size must not exceed 1 x 1 inch).
- Finally, submit in person or through courier the photocopies of the below-listed documents to The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State:
- JAMB Slip
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- O’level WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result(s)
- A’ level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results which show your CGPA as applicable
- Registration ends on Tuesday, 20th August 2019 (midnight) and any candidate who fails to register before this period are disqualified.
- Applicant must be at least 16 years old by October 2019, to be eligible.
- Candidate’s name in the submitted results and documents must be the same as inconsistency may lead to disqualification.
- The UNIPORT technical support services email is email@example.com so feel free to ask for help if needed during the registration.