UNIPORT POST UTME Screening Exercise & Admission 2019
The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT invites the eligible candidates who chose the University as First Choice and as well scored 180 marks and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME examination to proceed to the school’s portal and apply for the 2019/2020 Uniport Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Requirements for the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age by October 2019.
- All Candidates must come for the Screening Exercise with the below-listed documents required:
– A clearly printed copy of the UNIPORT Photo Card printed online after the successful registration.
– A photocopied O’level WASCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB Result(s).
– A Pen.
– A photocopy of the candidate’s Birth Certificate/Affidavit of Age Declaration.
How To Apply For The UNIPORT Post-UTME.
- Click here to visit the University of Port Harcourt Post-UTME Application portal.
- Input your JAMB Reg number.
- Confirm your details.
- Print out the Payment Slip.
- With the payment slip, go to any of the below-listed banks and the sum payment of two thousand Naira (#2000) through Remita platform(Access BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, Fidelity BANK PLC, First Bank Plc, FCMB, UBA PLC, and UNIPORT-Choba Microfinance BANK).
- After a successful payment, a Remita receipt with an Access Code printed on it will be given to you by the bank.
- Go back to the UNIPORT Application portal and Login with your JAMB Reg Number and the Access Code which is on the payment slip.
- Complete the online application form with the requested information accurately.
- Upload a passport photograph of you with a red background and must not be more than 1 x 1-inch size.
- Observe the filled online application form for mistakes.
- Click on the “submit button”.
- Print out the UNIPORT Photo Card and keep as it will be required during the Screening Exam.
The UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Exam Date
|Monday, 26th August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
|Tuesday, 27th August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
|Wednesday, 28th August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
|Thursday, 29th August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
|Friday, 30th August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
|Medicine and Surgery||Saturday, 31st August 2019||8:00am – 2:00pm|
NOTE: Application closes on Tuesday, 20th August 2019.