The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT invites the eligible candidates who chose the University as First Choice and as well scored 180 marks and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME examination to proceed to the school’s portal and apply for the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Requirements for the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates must be minimum of sixteen (16) years of age by October 2018.
- All Candidates must come for the Screening Exercise with the below-listed documents required:
– A clearly printed copy of the UNIPORT Photo Card printed online after the successful registration.
– A photocopied O’level WASCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB Result(s).
– A Pen.
– A photocopy of the candidate’s Birth Certificate/Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Application Procedures for the UNIPORT 2018/2019 Post-UTME.
- Click here to visit the University of Port Harcourt Post-UTME Application portal.
- Input your JAMB Reg number.
- Confirm your details.
- Print out the Payment Slip.
- With the payment slip, go to any of the below-listed banks and the sum payment of two thousand Naira (#2000) through Remita platform(Access BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, Fidelity BANK PLC, First Bank Plc, FCMB, UBA PLC, and UNIPORT-Choba Microfinance BANK).
- After a successful payment, a Remita receipt with an Access Code printed on it will be given to you by the bank.
- Go back to the UNIPORT Application portal and Login with your JAMB Reg Number and the Access Code which is on the payment slip.
- Complete the online application form with the requested information accurately.
- Upload a passport photograph of you with a red background and must not be more than 1 x 1-inch size.
- Observe the filled online application form for mistakes.
- Click on the “submit button”.
- Print out the UNIPORT Photo Card and keep as it will be required during the Screening Exam.
The UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Exam Date
|Humanities||Monday 30th July 2018||8.00am – 12.00pm|
|Law||Monday, 30th July, 2018||1.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Medicine & Surgery||Tuesday, 31st July, 2018||8.00am – 12.00pm|
|Medicine & Surgery||Tuesday, 31st July, 2018||1.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Science||Wednesday, 1st August, 2018||8.00am – 12.00pm|
|Pharmacy||Wednesday, 1st August, 2018||1.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Nursing||Thursday, 2nd August, 2018||8.00pm – 12.00pm|
|Management Sciences||Thursday, 2nd August, 2018||1.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Engineering||Friday, 3rd August, 2018||8.00am – 12.00pm|
|Education||Friday, 3rd August, 2018||1.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Saturday, 4th August, 2018||8.00am – 5.00pm|