United Bank for Africa, UBA Latest Graduate Trainee Job
The United Bank for Africa, UBA is inviting applications from fresh graduates, who must have completed their NYSC assignment and are not above the age of 27 years to apply for the Graduate Trainee Jobs in the UBA.
Description of the United Bank for Africa, UBA Graduate Trainee Jobs
Job Reference Number: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Applicant must possess a minimum of B.Sc. Degree certification in any related discipline.
- Excellent customer service orientation is required.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- He/She must be Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented.
- Applicant must have good verbal & written communication skills.
- Must possess a good selling skill.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Must have good interpersonal skill.
- Fast and error-free processing.
- Strong problem resolution skills highly required.
- Selling & Marketing Skills needed.
- Applicant must have completed his/her NYSC assignment.
- Should be below the age of 27 years.
- Applicant should be customer oriented.
- Must be detailed and result driven.
- Should be technology savvy young mind.
- Applicant should be dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
Click here to visit the application portal.
Click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Follow the on-site guide to complete your application.
Job Closing Date: 01/10/2018