University of Uyo, UNIUYO POST-UTME Admission 2020/2021
The University of Uyo, UNIUYO is inviting applications from the eligible and interested students who chose UNIUYO as their first Choice University and scored 180 marks and above in 2019 JAMB UTME examination.
Requirements for the University of Uyo, Post-UTME Admission
- Candidates must score 180 marks in the 2019 JAMB UTME examination.
- Minimum of five (5) Credits passes in O’level SSCE, WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE, etc, with no more than two sittings.
- Candidates must choose UNIUYO as their first Choice University.
Application Procedures for the UNIUYO Post-UTME
- Click here to visit the University of Uyo official website.
- Click on the “e-portal links”.
- On the ‘Admission Form Type’ select “Post-UTME”.
- Input your email and phone number.
- Click on the “Make Payment Now” button.
- Make the sum payment of two thousand Naira (#2000) through the convenient payment method listed in the portal.
- After the payment, proceed to the UNIUYO application portal.
- Log in and complete the application.
- Print out the UNIUYO Acknowledgement/Screening Exercise Schedule Slip and keep safe.
- All applicants must come for the Screening Exercise with the below-listed documents.
- The Originals/photocopies of candidate’s O’level Result(s).
- A copy of student’s 2019 JAMB UTME result slip.
- Colored UNIUYO completed Online Registration form printout with student’s passport photograph clearly shown on it.
- Candidate’s recent passport photograph with a red background (1 copy).
- All the documents must be packaged in a Quatro-sized envelope with student’s Name, Department and JAMB Reg number written clearly on the envelope.
- Application closes on Sunday 22nd July 2018.
The University of Uyo Post-UTME Screening Exam Date
|Faculties||Exam Day & Date|
Basic Medical Sciences.
|Day 1 Monday 23rd July 2018|
|Day 2 Tuesday 24th July 2018|
|Spill Over – All Faculties.||Day 3 Wednesday 25th July 2018|
See Also–> UNN 2019/2020 POST-UTME ADMISSION AND SCREENING EXERCISE