UNIUYO Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission 2020/2021
The University of Uyo, UNIUYO is inviting applications from the eligible and interested students who chose UNIUYO as their First Choice University and scored 180 marks and above in the current JAMB UTME examination.
The application is also open for direct entry candidates that wish to be admitted into 200 level at the university and possess the required criteria.
Requirements for the University of Uyo, Post UTME Admission
- Candidates must score 180 marks in the current year JAMB UTME examination.
- Minimum of five (5) Credits passes in O’level SSCE, WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE, etc, with no more than two sittings.
- Candidates must choose UNIUYO as their First Choice University.
Application Procedures for the Uniuyo Post UTME
- Click here to visit the University of Uyo’s official website.
- Click on the “e-portal links”.
- On the ‘Admission Form Type’ select “Post-UTME”.
- Input your email and phone number.
- Click on the “Make Payment Now” button.
- Make the sum payment of two thousand Naira (#2000) through the convenient payment method listed in the portal.
- After the payment, proceed to the UNIUYO application portal.
- Log in and complete the application.
- Print out the UNIUYO Acknowledgement/Screening Exercise Schedule Slip and keep safe.
- All applicants must come for the Screening Exercise with the below-listed documents.
- The Originals/photocopies of the candidate’s O’level Result(s).
- A copy of the student’s 2019/2020 JAMB UTME result slip.
- Colored UNIUYO completed Online Registration form printout with student’s passport photograph clearly shown on it.
- Candidate’s recent passport photograph with a red background (1 copy).
- All the documents must be packaged in a Quatro-sized envelope with the student’s Name, Department, and JAMB Reg number written clearly on the envelope.
- The application closing date is not specified.
Uniuyo Post UTME Screening Exam Date
|Faculties||Exam Day & Date|
Basic Medical Sciences.
|Not Yet Specified|
|Not Yet Specified|
|Spill Over – All Faculties.||Not Yet Specified|