The University of Melbourne, Australia, is inviting applications from the eligible and interested international students for the 2018 Melbourne Chancellor’s scholarship.
Eligibility for the Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Australia.
- Applicant must have completed Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia.
- Applicant must have applied for a University of Melbourne undergraduate studies through VTAC for opening after the completion year of Australian Year 12 /International Baccalaureate.
- Applicant must have not previously embarked in any tertiary studies of which extension studies completed as part of a Year 12 program is excluded.
Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship Selection criteria.
- Applicants are awarded the Scholarship based on merit.
Award is guaranteed to all students who satisfy the undergraduate course prerequisites.
- Achieved an ATAR of at least 99.90, or
Willingness to undertake the Bachelor of Music and achieved an ATAR of a minimum of 99.85 and achieved an audition score of A+,/are of Indigenous Australian descent and achieved an ATAR of a minimum of 90. I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I i
Application Procedures for the Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Click here to apply through VTAC.
- Follow the on-site guide to complete the University of Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship application. I I I I I I I I I I I i
- There will be a 50% tuition fee remission for the standard full-time duration of a Bachelor degree course
- $2,500 will be awarded to the selected candidates for an approved period of overseas study as an Exchange or Study Abroad student.
- There is guaranteed International Full Fee place in one of the professional master degrees for students who meet the required qualifications, as well as requirements for the master degree.