Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship for international students
The University of Melbourne, Australia, is inviting applications from the eligible and interested international students for the 2018 Melbourne Chancellor’s scholarship.
Eligibility for the Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Australia.
- Applicant must have completed Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia.
- Candidate must have applied for a University of Melbourne undergraduate studies through VTAC for opening after the completion year of Australian Year 12 /International Baccalaureate.
- Applicant must have not previously embarked in any tertiary studies of which extension studies completed as part of a Year 12 program is excluded.
Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship Selection criteria.
- Applicants are awarded the Scholarship based on merit.
Award is guaranteed to all students who satisfy the undergraduate course prerequisites.
- Achieved an ATAR of at least 99.90, or
Willingness to undertake the Bachelor of Music and achieved an ATAR of a minimum of 99.85 and achieved an audition score of A+,/are of Indigenous Australian descent and achieved an ATAR of a minimum of 90.
Application Procedures for the Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Click here to apply through VTAC.
- Follow the on-site guide to complete the University of Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship application.
- There will be a 50% tuition fee remission for the standard full-time duration of a Bachelor degree course
- $2,500 will be awarded to the selected candidates for an approved period of overseas study as an Exchange or Study Abroad student.
- There is guaranteed International Full Fee place in one of the professional master degrees for students who meet the required qualifications, as well as requirements for the master degree.