University of Ibadan Post Utme Screening 2019 UI admission
Applications are invited from the suitably qualified candidates for the University of Ibadan Post UTME Screening for the 2019/2020 UI Admission.
The interested and qualified candidates who scored at least 200 in the 2019 JAMB UTME and made the University of Ibadan (UI) their first choice University should follow below guidelines to successfully complete their application.
Aspirants were advised to ensure that their O/level results and bio-data are submitted on the UI website: https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng latest Wednesday 21st August 2019 as any candidate who failed to do so is automatically disqualified for the University of Ibadan Post UTME Screening.
Application Procedure For The University of Ibadan Post UTME Screening
- Go to the UI Admission Portal: https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Sign up for the Post UTME Screening Exercise using your JAMB Registration Number as your Username, while candidate’s Surname should be used as the Password.
- Now proceed and make a payment of two thousand (2000) Naira screening fee using your ATM/Debit card, using your internet/mobile banking, or paying in the bank with a generated form. Ensure that your Name, JAMB REG Number, Phone Number, and Email are filled correctly while making the payment.
- Print/obtain your payment receipt which must have your full names (SURNAME first) as the payee just as shown in your JAMB UTME result slip.
- After successfully making the payment, go back to the University of Ibadan portal, fill correctly and submit your bio-data and O/level results.
- Avoid mistakes as it may lead to automatic disqualification; Ensure the online forms are filled in CAPITAL letters only.
- Print out an acknowledgment slip and keep safe as it will be the evidence of completion of the transaction for further reference.
- Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2019 7th regular course
- RSU Undergraduate Sandwich Programmes admission 2019
– The UI Post UTME Screening Application closes on Wednesday 21st August 2019.
– For any inquiry or help, visit http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk.
– Applicants will be informed about the UI Post UTME Screening date on the University student portal on the UI website and also through SMS to the Phone Number provided by each applicant during the registration.
– Genuine documents must be submitted by every applicant as false or misrepresented documents leads to automatic disqualification as well as being arrested.