UNN 2018/2019 Admission List | Check Here
The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN announces the release of its 2018/2019 primary/first admission list for the candidates who underwent the UNN 2018/2019 Screening Exercise.
The released list is for those who merited the required scores and criterion, however, those that did not see their names in the list are advised to be patient as more lists would be released.
How to Check the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post-UTME Admission List
- Click here to visit UNN result check portal for Post-UTME students.
- Input your JAMB Reg number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
How to Check University of Nigeria Nsukka Direct Entry Admission List.
- Click here to visit UNN result check portal for Direct Entry candidates.
Guide for the Successful Candidates to Proceed for the Acceptance
- Candidates offered provisional admission are required to follow the below guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer.
- Successful Candidates should visit the JAMB CAPS portal (http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/) and ‘Accept Admission’ otherwise JAMB Admission Letter would not be issued and admission deemed false.
- After successfully ‘Accept Admission’ candidates should visit the University of Nigeria Nsukka official website (www.unn.edu.ng) or official portal (unnportal.edu.ng), and log in with their JAMB Registration number to generate and print out a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number.
- With the generated invoice candidates are required to go to any nearest commercial bank and make a non-refundable sum payment of Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) for the acceptance fee.
- After the payment in the bank, a confirmation slip containing candidate’s Confirmation number and Invoice number will be issued to the candidate.
- Candidates should go back to the University of Nigeria Nsukka official website ( www.unn.edu.ng ) or official portal (unnportal.edu.ng) and log in again with their JAMB Registration Number, the issued Confirmation Number and Invoice Number by the bank.
- Candidates should then print the Admission slip and complete the online Acceptance Form.
- Then follow the on-site guide and complete other fee payments and registration as indicated.