Workforce group is a company built to help individuals, organizations and communities identify and build capabilities that will enable them to create value, achieve high performance and win in the marketplace.
The workforce group is inviting applications from the suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of HMO Support Officer in the company.
The HMO Support Officer will be in charge of all HMO services such as handling HMO plans, issuance of HMO cards, hospital checks on indisposed employees, liaising with HMO providers, etc, for the workforce group employees and all outsourced staff.
Requirements and Qualifications for the Position of HMO Support Officer in the Workforce Group Company
- Applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification in a Health or Environmental Science related fields (Preferred).
- Applicant must have 2 to 3 years experience in relevant discipline.
- Applicant must be experienced in HMO functions in a corporate environment.
- Applicant must be committed to excellent customer service.
- Applicant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicant must have the ability to empathize and sympathize with the indisposed staff.
- Applicant must be experienced in using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Applicant must be competency in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Applicant must have the ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicant must have the ability to work independently.
HMO Support Officer Responsibilities in the Workforce Group
- The HMO Support Officer will be Liaising with Head of Outsourcing Operations and HMO providers and agree on appropriate HMO plans for the different roles and levels of staff.
- Collect and keep records of all employee and staff HMO forms.
- Update enrollment schedule/list monthly.
- Communicate with HMO providers on changes (additions, subtractions, and upgrades) on staff list and plan.
- Attend to staff request, calls and emails on all HMO related activities.
Schedule and oversee pre-medical tests for outsourced staff.
- Process payment for HMO providers.
Send health tips regularly to all staff.
Profile new hires.
- Visit sick employees and staff in the hospital or in their homes.
- Keeping records of various HMO agreements.
- Perform other support functions as assigned.
- Click here to visit the workforce group application portal.
- Input the requested information in the empty boxes provided and submit.