Vacancy of Senior Engineer Software, Development at 9mobile Telecommunication Company has been announced.
Interested individuals should go through this article to check for eligibility and guides on how to apply for this position in the company.
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Software Development
Location: Abuja, NG
Responsibilities Of The Senior Engineer, Software Development
- Ensures delivery of the product end-to-end from the design stage to the production stage with zero snags.
- Partner with product management, marketing and the rest of the product development team to understand product vision, user needs, brand design aesthetics, and back-end infrastructure.
- Translate complex business needs into innovative technical solutions and contribute to product improvement to guarantee solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- The Senior Engineer develops high-grade prototypes, proofs of concept in addition to production-quality solutions.
- Creation of user-friendly, fast-paced, intuitive, real-time web pages and mobile apps.
- The position holder designs web and mobile-based features that ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency.
- To ensure efficient performance and scalability of solutions – optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with the team in project activities such as requirement refinement, sprint planning, task estimations, coding, troubleshooting, retrospectives, etc.
- Website and Mobile applications maintenance and regular improvement by collecting feedback from our clients and developing solutions for them.
- Be available for level 3 support during the production issues.
- Must have B.Sc in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Candidate must possess Three (3) to five (5) Years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidate must have in-depth knowledge in all facets of web/application/services development such as front- and back-end technologies.
- Need to understand ORM and relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience formulating technology strategy and architecture.
Experience in or with:
- Continuous integration
- Test-driven development
- JSON RPC
- Web and enterprise related technologies such as Node.js, go-ethereum/Solidity, AngularJS, Python, Go, or Rust.
- Low-level application development in C++ or Go.
- Framework: MVC Framework like Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Jaxb
- Database: RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, NO SQL databases
- Tools: Git
- Problem Solving
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How To Apply For This Job
-Click here to visit 9mobile application portal.
-Click on the ‘Apply Now Button’ and complete your application.