Abia State University Teaching Hospital (ABSUTH) Recruitment 2021
Abia State University Teaching Hospital (ABSUTH) Recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant position of House Officer, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the criteria listed below.
The Abia State University Teaching Hospital (ABSUTH) as the name implies is a state-owned tertiary health facility by the Abia state government situated at Umueze Rd, Aba. ABSUTH offers secondary and tertiary medical care as well as carrying out the training of high and middle-level manpower for the health industry.
- Carlcare Services Center Limited Recruitmet
- United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment
- KSDG Recruitment By Kaduna State Government
- Dangote Recruitment On Massive Vacant Positions
- Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment Via Application Portal
- UNIPORT Recruitment By University Of Port Harcourt
- NJFP Application For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
- ESUT Recruitment For Massive Academic And Non-Academic Vacancy
- UBA Recruitment At United Bank for Africa Plc Portal
- FADAC Resources And Services Recruitment And Application Portal
- Gemstone Microfinance Recruitment And Application Portal
We are currently looking for a House Officer who possess the following criteria:
Abia State University Teaching Hospital (ABSUTH) Recruitment Requirements
- The applicant must a registered member of Nigeria Medical and Dental Council with proof attached to Curriculum Vitae.
How To Apply For Abia State University Teaching Hospital (ABSUTH) Recruitment
Suitably qualified individuals should submit their Applications with photocopies of their credentials to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba
The Chairman Medical Advisory Committee,
Abia State University Teaching Hospital,
Aba, Abia State.
The application deadline was not specified.
The application form fee is a sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000) and applicants are required to pay into the Accounts departments and present evidence of payment to the office of the Director of Admission to obtain the application form, complete and submit it.