About Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU)
Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University which is usually abbreviated ‘ATBU) is one of the federal government of Nigeria owned universities situated at Tafawa Balewa Way PMB 0248. City: Bauchi, Bauchi State, North Eastern part of the country.
The University was established in the year 1988 with the perception to build an interactive and multi-cultural environment as well as an excellence centre for the creation, transfer, and application of scientific knowledge to further develop the living quality of mankind and his environment.
Currently, ATBU can boast of seven (7) centers of studies, 8 directorates, six (6) faculties, and 30 academic departments which are listed below.
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Cut Off Mark 2020
- Complete List Of NUC Approved Universities In Nigeria
List Of ATBU Centers Of Studies
- Agro-metrological Center ( AMC )
- Basic Medical Sciences ( BMDS )
- Center for Entrepreneurship ( CE )
- Equipment and Maintenance Center ( EMC )
- “National Center for Petroleum Research and Development ( NCPRD )”
- Student-Affairs Center ( AFF )
- ZERI Center ( ZC )
Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Faculties
- ‘Faculty of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology ( FAAT )’
- ‘Faculty of Engineering and Engineering Technology ( FEET )’
- Faculty of Environmental Technology ( FET )
- Faculty of Management Science ( FMS )
- Faculty of Science ( FOS )
- Faculty of Technology Education ( FTE )
Courses Offered At Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University
- Accounting Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Applied Geology
- Applied Geophysics
- Applied Physics
- Automotive Engineering
- Banking And Finance Technology
- Business Educ. (with Options)
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer & Communication Eng.
- Computer Science
- Education /Mathematics
- Education/Agricultural Science
- Education/Automobile Tech.
- Education/Building Tech.
- Education/Computer Science
- Education/Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Education/Metalwork Tech.
- Education/Woodwork Tech.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Management Technology
- Estate Management
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Design
- Information Technology
- Integrated Science
- Land Surveying
- Library And Information Science
- Management & Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics And System Engineering
- Petrol Chemical Engineering
- Physics With Electronics
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying And Geo-informatics
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Vocational Education
The Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University (ATBU) official website is www.atbu.edu.ng