Engineering Technician Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Engineering Technician job vacancy is currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the stated criteria below.
Abuja Clinics was established in the year 1989 at 22, Amazon Street, Plot 1261, Ministers Hill, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria with edge medical technologies to provide quality medical care to all classes of people such as individuals, families, groups, manage health care groups, corporate organizations and governments.
We are currently recruiting For an Engineering Technician who will carry out the following functionalities:
Engineering Technician Responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze electrical systems.
- Work alongside architects and engineers to conclude on the best placement of electrical wiring.
- Test devices for improvement, safety, as well as quality control.
- The technician will update older electrical systems for changes, improvements, cost reductions, quality control as well as safety.
- Repair broken equipment and wiring.
- Review architectural plans.
- Carry out tests as well as analyses to track results and make improvements.
- Work with builders and make recommendations.
- Carry out calibrations for wire placement and electronic components.
- Will be charged with the responsibility for all required electrical qualification tests on projects and ensure compliance with all outside parties involved.
- Participate in test runs and meet safety regulations.
- Modify systems to be environmentally friendly.
- Ave Maria University (AMU) Piyanko Recruitment
- MAUTECH Recruitment For Physical Planning Unit
- Modibbo Adama University Recruitment At Mathematics Department
- City and Guilds with 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Applicants should be fast thinkers, strategic in approach, and diplomatic.
- The ideal applicant should be skilful as well as solution-driven in approach.
- Vast knowledge of electrical and electronics with the ability to work with little or no supervision.
How To Apply For Engineering Technician Job
Eligible and interested individuals are expected to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is August 31st.