AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal And Registration Form
On this page we are going to discuss everything about AGSMEIS Loan Application, Portal as well as AGSMEIS Registration Form meanwhile I believe it is better to start with knowing what it is all about.
AGSMEIS simply stands for Agri-Business/ Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) is an initiative by the CBN and partners to be disbursed by the NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) to support the Federal Government to actualize the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) which will improve economic development sustainability as well as maximize employment opportunity.
In this initiative, beneficiaries can have access to as big as 10 million Naira with an interest rate of 9% annually, the loan can be easily accessed within the interval of 6 weeks to 8 weeks and no collateral is required, all you need is to simply check for eligibility by going through the requirements stated below then follow the Application procedure and proceed to the registration form portal.
- MSME Survival Fund Registration For Payroll Support
- NMFB CBN Loan Application Form For AGSMEIS & COVID 19 Support
- NYIF Loan Prequalified List Released For Successful Candidates
Below are the categories of individuals who can apply for the AGSMEIS Loan:
Creative & Art Industries
- Fashion, Beauty
- Apparel & Textile
- Arts & Entertainment
Industrial & Manufacturing
- Agriculture & Allied Processing
Information & Communication Technology
- Media & Publishing
- Catering & Event Management
How To Apply For AGSMEIS Loan Application
- Proceed to the AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal https://nirsalmfb.caderp.com/account/landingpage.
- Create an account in the portal.
- Verify your account.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Get compulsory training at CBN-certified Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDC).
- Apply for a loan through the guidance of the Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI).
- Qualified beneficiaries will receive funds in their account.
- Get business support services to implement your business plan by the Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI).
- Sell your products and services and earn profit to repay the loan by 9% per annum.
- Continue repaying the loan by 9% annually until it is cleared.