Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post Utme Form & Admission 2019/2020
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME form is currently on sale for the 2019/2020 admission of the eligible and qualified candidates into the noble institution.
The form application is for the candidates who chose the Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice institution and scored the minimum of 180 marks in the concluded 2019 JAMB UTME.
How To Purchase The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME Application Form For The Admission
- Eligible candidates should visit the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME application portal: putme.abu.edu.ng
- Provide your JAMB Registration Number and the State of Origin in the ‘Login Area’ to get started.
- Generate a Transaction Payment Slip and click on the ‘Pay via Remita’ link to be redirected to the Remita payment channel.
- Print out the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and proceed alongside with the printout to any commercial bank close to you and make a payment of two thousand (2000) Naira through Remta platform or simply make the payment using your ATM card.
- Upon the completion of the payment go back to the admission portal: putme.abu.edu.ng
- Complete the online application form by providing below-listed information
-A valid Phone Number
-A valid Email Address
-Preferred second choice of study
- Provide other requested information correctly.
- Upload the recent passport-sized photograph of you, which must be in jpeg format and should not be more than 100kb in size.
- Print out a confirmation slip and keep as it will be required during the screening exercise.
- Application closes on Saturday, 24th August 2019.
- Candidates who applied for Business Administration (B.Sc) should logon to select any of the below-listed:
-Banking & Finance