Air Peace Recruitment 2021 Passenger Service Executive
Air Peace recruitment is currently ongoing for the position of Passenger Service Executive in the Nigerian Airline. Interested candidates must possess all the below criteria before proceeding to the application process.
- Genesis Cinema Recruitment 2021 Application Portal
- SPIE Oil And Gas Recruitment 2021 Application Portal
- 9mobile Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal
Ensures excellent customer service is rendered while handling passenger reservations, check-in, boarding, reconciliation, etc.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Render’s a frontline point of presence for passenger enquiries in a friendly tone.
- Help passengers with reservations, fare quotes, upgrades, revalidations, and rebooking.
- Makes sure that all tickets are accurately issued under IATA regulations.
- Reconciling cash uplift with ticket sales.
- Whenever the need arises shall block group seats for series and ad hoc group.
- Gives excess baggage receipts for excess luggage payments as well as receipts for no shows, date change.
- Perform random control of passenger’s tickets.
- Makes sure that special passengers such as those with reduced mobility, group passengers, as well unaccompanied minors are documented appropriately in the PNR.
- Assist with transit/transfer passengers
- Enthusiastically Process baggage and passengers under APL’s standards.
- Ensures baggage irregularities are addressed through to resolution.
- Makes sure that revenue is maximized from excess baggage.
- Compares client information to requirements to determines eligibility.
- Enlighten clients by describing procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves the quality of results by sticking to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Completes the assigned call centre tasks to accomplishes sales and organization mission.
- Attends to passengers’ enquiries in regards to reservations on the phone.
- Resolve all queries arising from reservation issues.
- Develop excellent working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Internal: Call Centre, IT Support, Revenue Accounting/Management, Sales support, Station Manager.
- External: Company’s bank staff, IT technicians, Other Airlines, Travel agents.
Key Performance Indicators
- All times utmost Customer satisfaction level of under company’s set standard.
- Execution of all APL ticketing standards and policies.
- Meet all ticketing targets given quarterly.
Requirements For Air Peace Recruitment
Minimum Education And Work Experience
- Must be a Degree holder in social science or a similar field.
- The ability to speak French is a must.
- 3 years experience
- Updates resume.
- Other relevant credentials.
Competencies And Key Requirements
- High level of personal credibility
- Good customer relation skill
- Good understanding of Airline products and services
- Compliance with company procedures
- Coping under pressure
How To Apply For Air Peace Recruitment
- Proceed to the Air Peace recruitment portal careers.flyairpeace.com.
- Choose Passenger Service Executive as current openings.
- Provide your personal information.
- Provide your work experience.
- Upload your academic qualifications.
- Upload your professional qualifications
- Provide your language details.
- Upload your CV.
- Submit your application and await notification for further processes if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 29th April.