Airtel Recruitment 2020 March For Process Improvement and Data Analyst
Airtel Nigeria is inviting applications to the Airtel recruitment 2020 March on the position of Process Improvement and Data Analyst.
The individuals must meet all the below-listed criteria before proceeding to application procedure.
Complaint Reduction is a key critical KPI for business. Reduction of repeat complaints and end to end CLOSE LOOPING closures across segments, especially High-value customers is critical to the achievement of customer satisfaction. CSM measures the level of customer satisfaction across products on both the input and as well as the output parameters through Close Looping, CARS, and ICES.
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 HSE Manager Mines Job
- HSE Officer Job Vacancy At Dangote Refinery Recruitment Portal
- Achyutam Multiple Job Vacancies 2020 Application Portal For Africans
Airtel Recruitment 2020 March
Process Improvement and Data Analyst
The Analyst will specialize in customer behavior as well as detecting the trending demands to improve the segment KPIs.
The role holder will take charge of high-level evaluation and analysis of contact center experience operations such as trend analysis of key performance management indicators, efficacy, and reliability of reporting systems & tools, in order to provide key intelligence to appropriate business units.
He/she is proactive, customer-centric, has a high understanding of the business KPIs and their impact on the entire customer base.
This position holder will analyze business and improve business processes within and around Call Center and Back Office operations including Customer Service Levels, Customer Satisfaction indexing and measurements, processes for achieving resolution, increasing CSAT and Segment based service levels.
- Applicant must be a B.Sc Certification holder in any social Science and related discipline.
- MIS certification is a preferred additional qualification dependent on experience.
- Applicant must have at least 7 years of proper experience in MIS, strategic planning, data mining of complex data.
- Six Sigma and or Project Management certification is a preferred additional qualification dependent on experience.
- The applicant must possess at least 8 years of experience in Customer Service.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a statistical job function is needed.
- Experience in research and customer trend reporting is a must to be eligible for this post